MICROSOFT GIVES THE HIGHEST AWARD TO BORDONARO IT
Microsoft MVP status renewed - Dino Bordonaro, CEO of BORDONARO IT GmbH & Co. KG, made it for the second time in July 2020!
After being awarded Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional) for the first time in February 2019, Dino Bordonaro was again named MVP for Microsoft Azure this year. Only the best and most committed IT experts who share their in-depth knowledge with the community are nominated for this award.
With this award, Microsoft would like to thank the MVPs, as well as Dino Bordonaro, for their dedicated work in the community. MVPs are characterized by their special technical skills and their sense of community to support others as experts. They know everything about the specific services and associated products and can analyze relationships and thus solve practical problems.
Dino Bordonaro, the 38-year-old IT entrepreneur from Speyer, joins Microsoft's tech elite.
ADVANTAGES OF THE MVP STATUS AT A GLANCE:
- MVPs are very closely connected to the local Microsoft teams in their region. They support your MVPs and give you the means to respond to needs.
- Executive Appreciation Letters, MSDN Technical Subscription, and an Office 365 Subscription.
- MVPs are known in their respective technical communities for their activities. They take care of user groups, write and publish specialist articles, blogs, technical documentation, podcasts, videos or give lectures.
- MVPs get early access to all Microsoft products and have the ability to communicate directly with the product team.
- Invitation to the Global MVP Summit, the exclusive annual event at the corporate headquarters in Redmond.
As an MVP you are part of a community whose contact you love because the passion for technology is your job and calling. For the thoroughbred IT professional Dino Bordonaro, the MVP status is therefore also a very special honor: "[The MVP status is] a dream that cannot be fulfilled for any money in the world."